Glisten Trust is a 2013 registered Malawian non governmental charity organisation with the sol aim of making a positive impact on the lives of the poor living in Malawi´s rural areas. The Trust´s objective is to work with mainly rural single female run households.
The Trust´s objectives are to work with mainly single female run on rural area. In self help projects to help uplift their lives.
• To help and support rural women to become self reliant
• To work with rural people in the area of environmental care
• To equip poor households with farming knowledge and farm inputs.
• It collects various second hand items such as clothes, for both males and females of all ages, even clothes for babies, as well as pots, nappies, pans, bikes, toys, containers, books, blankets, shoes. Items need to be in good condition at least that one can wear.
• Some of the items will be sold in order to raise funds for the work of the organisation and some of the items will be given away to the target group.
• Women empowerment agricultural project in rural Malawi.
• Goat project in Ntchisi, Malawi.
Jacinta Amao is the National Director of the Glisten Trust.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.