Association for Humanitarian Development (AHD)House # 39/b Block-B, Unit No. 2,
71800 Latifabad Hyderabad
|Phone No.:||+92-22-3860880; +92-333-2661682|
|Contact person:||A. Khurshid Bhatti|
- Overnight facilities
- Volunteers are welcome.
- Aid organization
- Commune, community project
- Environmental project
Association for Humanitarian Development (AHD) is a social community based organization was established on December 2001-2002 and registered under the societies Registration Act: XXI of 1860 on 17 May 2003. AHD is Non-Government Organization which organizes humanitarian Development activities in Pakistan. AHD emphasize a right based, participatory approaches for community development, where rural people especially women and disadvantaged groups are partners rather than the subjects and objects of development.
Since 2003-2004 AHD introduced numerous of village solutions like FES Cooking stove, safe drinking Nadi filter water units, kitchen gardening for rural women & organic/natural agriculture for farmers.
The main objective of the AHD is to work for the PEACE, JUSTICE, HARMONY and equality through the participation of most disadvantaged and marginalized communities for the sustainability as a whole.
To bring peace, justice, unity and harmony for all and to ensure availability of food and equal distribution of natural resources among the Marginalized communities
Mobilizing and motivation vulnerable people through different programs and projects, moving them towards sustainable development
Promotion of self-help activities through capacity building among the vulnerable/poverty stricken communities towards sustainable development.
Tools:Door to door visits, Awareness Workshops, Seminars, Meetings, Exposures and Registration of SHG/CBO/CCB etc.
• Safe Drinking Water for All
• Climate Change & Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR)
• Livelihood & Food Security
• Women Empowerment
• Health & Hygiene
• Low cost Shelter
• Relief & Rehabilitation
• Safe Drinking Water For Flood Victims In Pakistan: Support for 10,000 families through Nadi filter unit for clean drinking water, mosquito nets and water coolers for safe drinking water as well as hygiene promotion to save 100,000 people from water borne diseases.
• Girl Initiative Fund For Sindh Pakistan: AHD is working in slum areas of Hyderabad. The target families are poor low income groups with no education facility, youth girls will be provided with school supplies, uniforms, scholarship for girls ages between 6 to 16 years.
• Help To Establish Mother & Child Health Center Jati: A certified birth attendant or Lady Health Visitor (LHV) holding minimum 02 years diploma in MNCH services will be hired locally or from adjacent UCs to provide ANC, PNC, FP and delivery services at the centre.
A. Khurshid Bhatti is the President of the Association for Humanitarian Development (AHD).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.