Global Poverty Reduction Initiative Inc. (GPRI)P.O. BOX 772496
FL 34474 Ocala
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
Global Poverty Reduction Initiative Inc.(GPRI), is a Christian 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 2014 by Samlina Cawray with the help of her friends. GPRI is dedicated to help meet the needs of people affected by war, natural disasters, poverty and disease with the purpose of sharing God's love through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
GPRI´s mission is to bring relief to those who are hurting, by empowering women with starter funds for small business which is a path to self sustainability. Fund scholarships for children to afford them a brighter future,
Aims and objectives:
• To alleviate poverty globally.
• To provide medical services for the poor by way of mobile medical missions to rural areas.
• To clothe the poor.
• To educate and lead the poor towards self reliance and a hopeful future by providing macro and micro loans.
• To aid in educating the poor with skills training.
• To advocate for the poor in society.
• To provide guidance-counseling facilities or services by organizing workshops, seminars, panel discussions and symposiums.
• To provide affordable homes for the poor and homeless.
• To provide safe homes for orphans.
• To provide safe drinking water and sanitation for rural communities.
• To advocate for the humane treatment of persons in lawful custody.
• We currently work locally in the United States, where we provide hygiene products to families and the homeless.
• Internationally, we are currently working in Sierra Leone and Ghana West Africa. We provide skills training like soap making to help women become empowered and self sustainable.
• We also provide tuition for students in need. Our aim is to help alleviate pain and suffering wherever we can.
• School supplies.
• Funds for Women's Necklace making classes
• Collecting new and slightly used books for grades K-7th for Konoyima Educational Fund (KEF).
• Scholarship for 16 children
• Collecting funds to purchase 100 desks for school children in Sierra Leone.
• Tuition, for Wisdom Primary School, Lungi, Sierra Leone
• Care packages for the homeless in Ocala.
• Hygiene products collection, year round.
Samlina Cawray is the Founder and President of the Global Poverty Reduction Initiative Inc. (GPRI).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.