AAS FoundationMadina Town, Chishtian Road
Bahawalnagar, South Punjab
|Telefon:||+92 63 2277488|
|Fax:||+92 301 4713308|
|Ansprechpartner:||Syed Mujahid Hussain|
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
In 2004, a group of development activists formed an organization named AAS Foundation in District Bahawalnagar of the Southern Punjab. AAS Foundation is the first organization that implementing a unique and innovative integrated rural development model in district Bahawalnagar, of the Southern Punjab, Pakistan. The organization´s programs are based on the belief that local people are best suited to shape and sustain their own development.
Our mission is to organize the communities for address their economical, social, political and environmental issues and challenges, to build a better and prosperous future.
• Social Mobilization and awareness rising, a tool for community organization.
• To provide microfinance services, including lending, savings, insurance and transformational training, to people in need for economic uplifting
• To provide better livelihood enhancement opportunities to the neglected and marginalized rural communities
• Awareness campaigns and networking to save environmental contamination
• Improve the human and technical capabilities of the poor through certain capacity building initiatives
• To contribute to strengthening the social and physical infrastructure
• Women empowerment through their increase access to better health and education facilities
• Initiate, establish and participate in collaborative advocacy and other activities with likeminded organizations in and outside the country
• Livestock and Meat Production Program (LAMP)
• Skills for Market Scheme (2013-14)
• Aawaz Voices and Accountability Program
• Sustainable Livelihood Development for Ultra Poor (Widow, Orphan, Vulnerable through Goat Farming, Poultry Farming & Kitchen Gardening (2nd Phase)
• Clean Energy Financing Program (CEFP) Biogas Plants & Solar Powered Lamps
• Advocacy and Linkages Development
Syed Mujahid Hussain is the CEO of the AAS Foundation.
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.