African Rights Initiative International (ARII)PO Box 1050, Tema; DTD P11, Coastal Estate, Batsonna,
|Telefon:||+233 (0)246649907; +233 (0)302959382|
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
African Rights Initiative International (ARII), an African Partnership Development Agency is a non-profit, apolitical charity targeted at enhancing citizens’ engagement with the state in relation to the respect, protection and fulfillment of civil, cultural, economic, and social rights.
ARII is a voluntary based humanitarian international organization, established in 2007 and headquartered in Accra, Ghana-West Africa. We are made up of individuals of different nationalities, backgrounds and experiences who are fully committed to improving the lives of women and children, families and rural communities in the African continent.
ARII remains committed to improving the lives of children, women and deprived communities in Africa by focusing on six key areas:
• Education & Culture
• Health Care
• Emergency Relief
• Human Right Protection
• Community Development
African Rights Initiative International works in many fields of operation; from capacity building, providing financial technical assistance to innovative programmes and strategies to create equal opportunities for the empowerment of under-privileged women for sustainable livelihood, supplying medical assistance, to building schools and providing educational opportunities for the under-privileged children on the streets and in the rural communities.
ARII encourages local participation through dialogue and information sharing to promote mobilization of local resource; both human and natural, for the benefits of society and to ensure that everyone can take part in the issues that affect their lives.
• Educational opportunities and Resources to help discover, direct, motivate and develop the abilities of children living in the most disadvantaged communities
• Health Care Facilities for Primary Health Care and treatment of diseases such as TB, Malaria, and other Tropical Diseases
• Expertise & Funding that empowers African´s most vulnerable groups and provide the tools and resources needed to increase their social functioning and self-sufficiency.
• Additional Primary Needs, such as: Potable Water, Sanitation Facilities, Food, Clothing & Shelter
• Sponsor a Child Project
• Equal Opportunity for Under-privileged Women (EQOUW)
• Child Development Forum
• Students in Rural Development
• Community Support Initiative
• Bright Future Campaign
• Family Village Project
Prince Oduro is the CEO of the African Rights Initiative International (ARII).
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field: Planning, development and partnership building, strong local support, Education, livelihood, women and children´s development and health.