c/o Kingsdonn EzeoffiaTherese-Giehse-Allee 37
|Telefon:||+49 (0)176 62150749|
|Fax:||+49 089 99753369|
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
- Sozialpolitik/behinderte Menschen
Afro-European e.V. was founded in 2005 and is a politically, religiously, ideologically and economically completely independent non profit organisation.
Friends from Africa and Europe are coming together to work in ONE society on several charitable projects. Our headoffice is located in Munich/Germany. But we are cooperating with friends all over the world. Everyone is cordially welcome to join us!
ONE WORLD - ONE FUTURE!
Purpose our organisation:
• Offering contact persons and legal advice for African prisoners in European jails. Group discussions in prison organized from the prison chaplain with the active participation and the presence of members of our NGO. Sending packages to new African prisoners to provide them with the very basic necessities.
• Developing and implementation of environmental projects in Africa with a focus on safe and clean water supply with the help of technical mobile systems for water disinfection in rural areas.
• Promotion of development-related activities in Africa to support sustainable self-help. We want to make people familiar with, for example, solar cookers and teach them how to produce these kind of devices easily with just a few resources.
• Our promotion of development cooperation will especially take place with the support of digital media. These will be used mainly for educational and informational purposes. The next step will be the personal training and information there on location.
• Project "together for a change": To promote a better cooperation among African Non Profit Organisations (NGO/NPO). To achieve this, we - among other things - organize our annual "African Roundup" where interested NGOs get the opportunity to introduce themselves and to make new contacts. It is important that NPOs know each other, exchange experiences and coordinate their projects to achieve their charitable aims more economical, more effectively and much faster.
• Project "people care for people": We are collecting used spectacles in good condition, spectacle frames in good condition, spectacle cases, unprocessed spectacle lenses/glasses, hearing aid and wheelchairs for people in need in Africa who cannot afford these things.
• Project "education - the way out of poverty": Support for the bilingual school "College polyvalent Baho". We are aiming to support the school on pedagogical and material ways. Concerning this we request for financial help and mentoring, especially from (school-) social workers, teachers, pedagogues, development workers and psychologists.
Bayram Yildiz is the Secretary General of the Afro-European e.V..
For other net participants we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information and establish new contacts in the field of our work.