Access To Credit Initiatives International (ACII Ghana)PO Box CT 3226
|Telefon:||+233 0262003029; +233 0362530927|
|Ansprechpartner:||Gabriel Kofi Alorwu|
- Freiwillige Helfer sind willkommen.
- Gemeinschaft, Gemeindeprojekt
- Frauenpolitik/feministisches Projekt
Access To Credit Initiatives International (ACII Ghana) is a non -governmental grassroots organization dedicated to eradicating and alleviating poverty in our rural and urban communities in Ghana.
Although the issues of poverty have been around since the beginning of civilization, we in ACII believe that tackling issues of these nature with modern and innovative ideas can cause a great change.
ACII Ghana was found by Gabriel, Belinda and Prosper, all students of the University of Ghana, Legon. It was a nagging thought on how best we can alleviate poverty, influence lives and cause social change that eventually grew into a huge organization that is helping the needy.
We believe that the only way to alleviate extreme poverty is by empowering its victims with the tools and resources necessary for achieving a productive and self-sufficient lifestyle.
Our mission is to provide immediate financial resources or startup capital called ACII CEDI SEED to individuals and families to start an economic venture and carter for their wards school needs.
• We pay school fees for brilliant but needy students (ACII SCHOLARSHIP),
• we sponsor children to go to college,
• we stuff their chop box and trunks with provisions, books and any necessary stationeries to empower them and improve the quality of life in school,
• we provide the adults with the tools necessary tools to overcome poverty.
• Those in farming we provide them with farm inputs and any material to enhance their productivity.
All these are in an effort to promote socioeconomic equality.
We operate in two main regions of Ghana that is Volta and greater Accra with 4000 self help groups and individuals as our members.
Gabriel Kofi Alorwu is one of the Founders of ACII.
For other net participants we can offer overnight facilities. Also we can offer an expert guidance through trained staff, give an expert opinion, procure expert information, deliver a lecture and establish new contacts in the field of our work.